How To Create Google Account - Sony Xperia Z2
Learn how to create Google account on your Sony Xperia Z2. Your Xperia device from Sony runs on the Android platform developed by Google. A range of Google applications and services is available on your device when you purchase it, for example, Gmail, Google Maps, YouTube and Google Play, the online store for downloading Android applications.
To get the most out of these services, you need a Google account. For example, a Google account is mandatory if you want to:
- Download and install applications from Google Play.
- Synchronise email, contacts and the calendar.
- Chat with friends using the Hangouts application.
- Synchronise your browsing history and bookmarks.
To set up a Google account on your device
- From your Home screen, tap Apps icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Add account > Google.
- Follow the registration wizard to create a Google account, or sign in if you already have an account.