How To Set Wallpapers - Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to set wallpapers on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Set an image or photo stored in the device as wallpaper for the Classic Home screen or the locked screen.
- On the Classic Home screen, tap and hold an empty area, and then tap Wallpapers. Alternatively, on the Apps screen, tap Settings > Device > Wallpaper.
- Select a screen to change or apply wallpaper to.
- Scroll left or right and select from images displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- To select photos taken by the devices camera or other images, tap More images.
- Tap Set wallpaper or Done.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S's; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.