How To Create Folders - Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to create folders on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Place folders on the Home screen to organize items.
- On the Classic Home screen, tap and hold an app, and then drag it to Create folder that appears at the top of the screen.
- Enter a folder name.
- Tap + icon, select the apps to move to the folder, and then tap Done.
To rename a folder, select a folder, and then tap the existing folder name. Enter a new name for the folder and tap Done.
- To change the colour of a folder, select a folder, tap Menu icon, and then select a colour.
- To move more apps to a folder, tap and hold an app, and then drag it to the folder.
- To move an app from a folder, select a folder, tap and hold the app, and then drag it to a new location.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S's; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.