How To Restore - LG G Pro 2
Learn how to restore on your LG G Pro 2. Once you have set up a password, you need to enter it every time you want to do backup/restore.
Restoring smart phone data
Note: All files that are stored on your smart phone are deleted before the backup file is restored.
- Touch Apps icon > Apps tab > Backup > Restore.
- On the Restore screen, select a backup file that contains the data you wish to restore.
- Select the check box next to the item you wish to restore and select Restore to restore it to your phone.
Note: Please note that your phone data will be overwritten with the content of your backup.
- If the backup file is encrypted, type the password that you created to encrypt it.
- When all selected files have been restored, the phone will automatically be restart.
Note: You can set Enable encryption to encrypt your backup files for extra protection.
- Touch Lock Settings icon from the Backup screen, and enter a password and hint in case you forgot your password. Once you have set up a password, you need to enter it every time you want to do backup/restore.