How To Backup - LG G Pro 2
Learn how to backup on your LG G Pro 2. It is recommended that you regularly create and save a backup file on the internal storage, especially before updating any software.
About backing up and restoring smart phone data
- It is recommended that you regularly create and save a backup file on the internal storage, especially before updating any software. Maintaining a current backup file in storage memory may allow you to recover smart phone data if your smart phone is lost, stolen, or corrupted by an unforeseen issue.
- This Backup application is supported between LG smart phones, other S/W versions or OSs. As a result so, when you buy the new LG smart phone, you can backup the current Your phone data to your new phone.
- If you have preloaded Backup application on your smart phone, you can backup and restore most of your smart phone data, LG Home screen, Personal data, LG Apps, Settings and Downloaded apps.Using this application you may:
- Perform a manual backup of your smart phone data.
- Schedule automatic backups of your smart phone data.
- Restore your smart phone data.
Note: Please note that the Backup function does not support the backup of User data & Media data (Picture/Video/Music). Please backup those files using the Media sync (MTP). Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable and touch Media sync (MTP).
Note: To protect against unexpected shutoff during backup or restore operations, due to insufficient battery power, you should always keep your battery fully charged.
Backup your smart phone data
- Touch Apps icon > Apps tab > Backup > Manual backup > Internal storage or SD card.
- Touch New backup to enter a name for your backup file and select Next.
- Select the check box next to the item you want to backup and select Backup to backup.
- When all selected files have been backed up, you will see the message Backup complete.
Scheduling automatic backups
You can also program automatic backups for the data on your smart phone according to your schedule setting. To do this, complete the following steps:
- Touch Apps icon > Apps tab > Backup > Auto-backup.
- On the Backup Location screen, touch Internal storage or SD card.
- Enter a name for your backup file and select Next.
- Select the check box next to the data you want to backup, and select Next.
- From the list, select how often you want to backup your device data and settings, and select Done to finish the schedule set.