How To Use One Handed Operation On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to use one handed operation on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. You can switch to one-handed operation mode to conveniently operate the device with one hand.
- On the All apps screen, tap Settings > Display and wallpaper > One-handed operation.
Reducing the screen size
- Tap Reduce screen size and tap the Reduce screen size switch to activate it.
- To switch to one-handed operation mode, hold the device in one hand. Then, quickly drag your thumb from the edge of the screen to the centre of the screen and back again.
- Tap One-handed input and tap the One-handed input switch to activate it.
- Tap Next or Previous icon to adjust the size and position of the dialing keypad, in-call buttons, and other input panels for easy one-handed access.
Side key panel
- Tap Side key panel and tap the Side key panel switch to activate it.
- Use your device more easily with one hand by having the Recents key, the Home key, and the Back key and other selected functions as buttons at the side of the screen.