How To Move Messages To Secure Box On HTC One
Learn how to move messages to a secure box on your HTC One. You can move private messages to the secure box. You will need to enter a password to read these messages.
Note: Messages stored on your SIM card cannot be moved to the secure box.
- On the Messages screen, tap a contact (or phone number) to display the exchange of messages with that contact.
- Tap Menu icon > Move to secure box.
- Select the messages, and then tap Move.
Note: To move all the messages from a contact, on the Messages screen, press and hold the contact and tap Move to secure box.
- To read messages in the secure box, on the Messages screen, tap view down faced triangle icon > Secure. If it is your first time to use the secure box, set a password.
- To remove messages or contacts from the secure box, press and hold the contact (or phone number) and tap Move to general box.