How To Manage Devices – Sony Xperia Z2
Learn how to manage devices on your Sony Xperia Z2. Use the Smart Connect application to manage a range of smart accessories that you can connect to your device, including SmartTags, SmartWatch and Smart Wireless Headset pro from Sony.
- Smart Connect downloads any necessary applications and also finds third-party applications, when available.
- Previously connected devices show in a list that allows you to get more information about the features of each device.
To pair and connect an accessory
- Start the Smart Connection application. If you are opening Smart Connect for the first time, tap OK to close the introduction screen.
- Tap Devices, then tap + icon.
- Tap OK to start searching for devices.
- In the search result list, tap the name of the device that you want to add.
To adjust the settings for a connected accessory
- Pair and connect the accessory with your device.
- Start the Smart Connection application.
- Tap Devices, then tap the name of the connected accessory.
- Adjust the desired settings.