How To Make Video Calls - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Learn how to make video calls on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Enter the number or select a contact from the contacts list make a video call.
During a video call
The following actions are available:
- Capture: Capture the other partys image.
- Record: Take a video of the other partys images.
Note: It is illegal in many countries to record a call without the other partys prior permission.
- Switch camera: Switch between the front and rear camera.
- Keypad: Open the keypad.
- Speaker: Deactivate the speakerphone feature.
- Mute: Turn off the microphone so that the other party cannot hear you.
- Headset: Switch to a Bluetooth headset if it is connected to the device.
- Menu key > Hide me: Hide your image from the other party.
- Menu key > Outgoing image: Select an image to show it to the other party.
- Menu key > Animated emotions: Apply emotional icons to your image.
- Menu key > Theme view: Apply decorative icons to your image.
- Menu key > Enable cartoon view: Change the view mode to the cartoon view.
Drag an image of either party onto the other partys image to swap the images.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.
This article will work on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3's only using SIM cards(4G/LTE Models).