How To Share Contacts Using NFC – Nokia Lumia Icon
Learn how to share contacts using NFC on your Nokia Lumia Icon. Have you received a message from a person whose phone number is not yet saved in your People Hub? You can easily save the number in a new or existing contact list entry.
Share a contact using NFC
Its easy to share a contact with your friends by using tap+send. Just tap their phones, and youre done.
- To make sure tap+send is on, from the Start screen, swipe left, tap Settings icon > tap+send, and tap NFC sharing On icon.
- From the Start screen, tap People icon, and swipe to all.
- Tap a contact, and . . . > share contact > Save icon > Tap+Send.
- Touch your friends phone with your phone. The other phone must support NFC.
- This feature may not be compatible with all phones that support NFC.