How To Make Conference Calls On iPhone 6 Plus
Learn how to make conference calls on your iPhone 6 Plus. With GSM, you can set up a conference call with up to five people (depending on your carrier).
Create a conference call.
- While on a call, tap Add Call, make another call, then tap Merge Calls.
- Repeat to add more people to the conference.
- Drop one person: Tap i icon next to a person, then tap End.
- Talk privately with one person: Tap i icon, then tap Private next to the person. Tap Merge Calls to resume the conference.
- Add an incoming caller: Tap Hold Call + Answer, then tap Merge Calls.