How To Make Conference Calls - LG G3
Learn how to make conference calls on your LG G3. This section describes you to make a second call, you can repeat it to make a conference call.
- During your first call, tap Menu key > Add call and dial the number. You can also go to the recently dialled numbers list by tapping Call logs or can search contacts by tapping Contacts and selecting the contact you want to call. Also, you can search contacts by tapping Favorites or Groups.
- Tap Call icon to make the call.
- Both calls are displayed on the call screen. Your initial call is locked and put on hold.
- Tap the displayed number to toggle between calls. Or tap Merge calls icon to start a conference call.
- To end active calls, tap End or tap Home key and slide the notification bar down and select the End call icon.
Note: You are charged for each call you make.