How To Improve Battery Life - LG G2
Learn how to improve battery life on your LG G2. You can extend your battery's life between charges by turning off features that you don't need to run constantly in the background. You can also monitor how applications and system resources consume battery power. To extend the life of your battery
- Turn off radio communications that you aren't using, such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or GPS.
- Wi-Fi will be set to On the first time you use your newly purchased phone.
- Lower screen brightness and set a shorter screen timeout.
- Turn off automatic syncing for Gmail, Calendar, Contacts, and other applications.
- Some applications you have downloaded may cause your battery power to be reduced.
- While using downloaded applications, check the battery charge level.
Note: If you accidentally press the Power/Lock Key while the device is in your pocket, the screen will turn off automatically in order to save battery power.
To view the battery charge level
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key and tap All settings > General tab > Battery.
- The battery status (charging or discharging) and level are displayed on the screen.
To monitor and control what uses the battery
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key and tap All settings > General tab > Battery .
- Tap the battery icon.
- A list all of the applications or services using battery power from the greatest amount of energy used to the least amount. You can also use it to turn off applications or services if they are consuming too much power. Tap any of the listed items for more options.