How To Customize Display Settings On Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
You can customize display screen settings to your preferences.
Adding and Removing Home Screen Panels on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Your device comes with seven Home screen panels. You can customize the Home screen by removing or adding panels.
Note: The panel in the center position displays when you touch Home.
- From a Home screen, pinch the screen from the left and right side to the center to display the editing screen.
- Touch and hold on the screen until the Home screen pop-up displays. Under Add to Home screen, touch Page.
- Use these controls to configure panels:
- Remove: Touch and drag a panel to the Trash Can to remove the panel from the Home screen.
- Add: Touch to add a new panel, up to a total of seven. This option is available when less than seven panels have been added.
- Default Home Page: Touch the Home icon at the upper right corner of a panel to set it as the default home screen.
- To rearrange the order of panels, touch and drag a panel to a new location.
- Touch Back to return to the Home screen.
This article will work on both Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.