How To Use Photo Analysis - Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Learn how to Analyze photos with faces in album on your Sony Xperia Z Ultra. You can analyze any photos on your device that feature people's faces. Once activated, the photo analysis feature stays on, and new photos get analyzed as they are added. After running an analysis, you can then group all photos of the same person in one folder.
To turn on the photo analysis feature
- From your Home screen, tap Apps icon.
- Find and tap Album > My albums > Faces.
- All photos on your device get analyzed and grouped in the Unnamed faces folder accordingly.
To name a face
- In the Faces tile, tap the Unnamed faces folder, then browse to the Other faces folder and choose the face that you want to name.
- Tap Add name.
- Type a name, then tap Done > Add as new person.
To edit a face name
- When you are viewing a face in full screen view, tap the screen to display the toolbars, then tap Menu > Edit name tags.
- Tap OK.
- Tap the name of the face that you want to edit.
- Edit the name, then tap Done >Add as new person