How To Improve Battery Life - LG G Flex
Learn how to improve battery life on your LG G Flex. See how much battery power is used for device activities. The battery level displays in a percentage. The remaining time of use is also displayed.
Battery percentage on status bar
- Displays the battery percentage on the Status Bar.
Tap the switch to turn this feature on or off. Tap Battery saver for the following options.
- Turn Battery saver on: Select the level at which you want to turn on the Battery saver function.
- Auto-sync: Turns off Auto-sync.
- Wi-Fi: Turns off Wi-Fi if data is not in use.
- Bluetooth: Turns off Bluetooth if it's not connected to a device.
- Vibrate on touch: Turns off touch feedback.
- Brightness: Adjusts the brightness.
- Auto-adjust screen tone: Turns on auto-adjust screen tone.
- Screen timeout: Adjusts the screen timeout.
- Notification LED: Turns off the notification LED.