How To Use Battery Saver - LG G2
Learn how to use battery saver on your LG G2. See how much battery power is used for device activities. The battery level displays in a percentage. The remaining time of use is also displayed.
- Battery percentage: Displays the battery percentage on the Status Bar.
Battery saver LG G2
- Tap the switch ON/OFF to turn this feature on or off. Tap Battery saver for the following options.
- Turn Battery-saver on: Select the level at which you want to turn on the Battery-saver function.
- Auto-sync: Turns off Auto-sync.
- Wi-Fi: Turns off Wi-Fi if data is not in use.
- Bluetooth: Turns off Bluetooth if it's not connected to a device.
- Vibrate on touch: Turns off touch feedback.
- Brightness: Adjusts the brightness.
- Screen timeout: Adjusts the screen timeout.
- Notification LED: Turns off the notification LED.
- Battery-saver tips: For more information; read, "Improve Battery Life."