How To Use Battery Saver – LG G3
Learn how to use battery saver on your LG G3. The Battery charge information is displayed on a battery graphic along with the percentage of the remaining charge and its status.
Touch the Battery charge icon to display the Battery use screen to see battery usage level and battery use details. It displays which components and applications are using the most battery power. Tap one of the entries to see more detailed information.
Battery percentage on status bar Checkmark to display the battery level percentage on the Status Bar next to the battery icon.
Tap the Battery saver switch to toggle it On or Off. Tap Battery saver to access the following settings:
- Turn Battery saver on Sets the battery charge percent level that will automatically turn on Battery saver. Choose from Immediately, 10% battery, 20% battery, 30% battery, and 50% battery.
- Auto-sync Checkmark to turn off Auto-sync when Battery saver is activated.
- Wi-Fi Checkmark to turn Wi-Fi off when data is not being used while Battery saver is activated.
- Bluetooth Checkmark to turn Bluetooth off when not connected while Battery saver is activated.
- Vibrate on tap Checkmark to turn off touch feedback when Battery saver is activated.
- Brightness Checkmark to set the screen brightness when Battery saver is activated. Tap Settings icon to change the setting.
- Screen timeout Checkmark to set the screen timeout when Battery saver is activated. Tap the Settings icon to change the setting.
- Notification LED Checkmark to turn off the LED light for notifications when Battery saver is activated.