How To Hard Reset - LG G Pad
Learn how to hard reset on your LG G Pad. If your tablet does not restore to its original condition, use a Hard Reset (Factory Reset) to initialize it.
- Turn the tablet off.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock Key + Volume Down Key on the right side of the tablet.
- Release only the Power/Lock Key when the LG logo is displayed and keep pressing the Volume Down Key .
- Immediately press and hold the Power/Lock Key + Volume Up Key at the same time while maintaining the Volume Down Key pressed.
- Release all keys when the Factory hard reset screen is displayed.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to continue or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
- Press the Power/Lock Key once more to confirm or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
- Your device will perform a hard reset.
If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licenses will be deleted. Please remember to backup any important data before performing a Hard Reset.