How To Edit Text – LG G3
Learn how to edit text using clip tray and text link on your LG G3.
Using Clip Tray
Easily access the contents you stored in the Clip Tray whenever and wherever you want. You can copy images or texts and keep them in the Clip Tray. Then, you can paste them whenever and wherever you want.
- Touch and hold text and images while editing them and tap Clip Tray.
- Touch and hold the text input field and select Clip Tray. You can also access the Clip Tray by touching and holding Settings icon > Paste icon.
- You can save up to 20 items in the Clip Tray.
- To delete items from the Clip Tray, tap Bin delete icon, then select the items you want to delete, and tap Done.
- This function may not be supported in downloaded apps.
Text Link recommends apps related to text in messages or other selected text. It connects directly to the Calendar, Contacts, Phone, Messaging, Email, Web, Maps, YouTube, Calculator, and more.
- If your phone is set to English or Korean, Text Link performs more functions than in other language settings.
- Overly long sentences are subject to limitations.
- Arithmetic operators (such as +, -, * and /) start the Calculator.
- If Text Link is not linked to an app, the Browser can be used for searching.
- Tap a message bubble with the Attach icon.
- Highlight text on a webpage or emails and select Text Link.