How To Create Folder - LG G3
Learn how to create folder on your LG G3. You can create application folders to hold similar applications if you wish.
On the Home screen
- Touch and hold an icon to unlock it from its positions. Then drag it over another icon and release it.
- A folder will be created.
On the Apps screen
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key to open the Apps screen, then tap the Menu icon at the top right of the screen and select Edit/Uninstall apps.
- Touch and hold the desired icon to release it from its position.
- Drag the icon over another icon and release it to create a folder.