How To Customize Voice Control Settings – Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to customize voice control settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.The Voice control settings allow you to set up voice commands to control your device.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Controls > Voice control.
- Tap the ON/OFF icon at the top of your screen to activate Voice control. The following options are available. Tap an option to create a checkmark and activate the feature.
- Incoming calls: allows you to answer or reject calls using the commands Answer and Reject.
- Alarm: allows you to stop or snooze an alarm by using the commands Stop and Snooze.
- Camera: allows you to take pictures using the voice commands Capture, Shoot, Smile, or Cheese.
- Music: allows you to control your Music app using the voice commands Next, Previous, Play, Pause, Volume up, and Volume down.
Note: If you set the alert type for calls or alarms to vibration, voice control will not be available.