How To Customize Sound Settings On Samsung Galaxy S3
Learn how to customize sound setting in Samsung Galaxy S3. You can customize the sound settings for changing various sounds for your S3. Follow the simple steps below.
- Sound profiles: Activate Silent mode to make your device vibrate or mute all sounds, except for media sounds and alarm ringtones.
- Volume: Adjust the volume for various sounds on your device.
- Vibration intensity: Adjust the vibration intensity.
- Device ringtone: Select a ringtone to alert you to incoming calls.
- Device vibration: Add or select a vibration pattern.
- Default notifications: Select a ringtone to alert you to events, such as new messages and missed calls.
- Sound and vibration: Set the device to vibrate and play a ringtone for incoming calls.
- Keytones: Set the device to sound when you enter numbers on the dialling screen.
- Touch sounds: Set the device to sound when you select an application or option.
- Screen lock sound: Set the device to sound when you lock or unlock the touch screen.
- Haptic feedback: Set the device to vibrate when you press the Option key or the Back key, or press and hold the Power key or the Home key.
- Auto haptic: Set the device to vibrate when playing sounds in downloaded applications.