How To Customize - Nokia Lumia 1520
Learn how to customize on your Nokia Lumia 1520. Learn how to personalize the start screen, and how to change ringtones.
Personalize the start screen
Would you like to have only your most-used apps on the start screen? You can pin your favorite apps, websites, and much more to the start screen, and move or resize tiles as you like.
To pin an app, swipe left to go to the apps menu.
Tap and hold the app, and tap pin to start.
Pin a contact
- Tap People icon, tap and hold the contact, and tap pin to start.
- When you pin contacts, their feed updates are shown on the tile, and you can call them directly from the start screen.
Pin a website
- Go to a website, and tap . . . > pin to start.
Move a tile
- Tap and hold the tile, drag and drop it to the new location, and tap the screen.
Resize or unpin a tile
- To resize, tap and hold the tile, and tap the arrow icon.
- The tiles can be either small, medium, or wide. The bigger the tile is, the more info it can show.
- To unpin the tile, tap and hold the tile, and tap Unpin icon.