How To Charge Battery - Nokia Lumia 1520
Learn how to charge battery on your Nokia Lumia 1520.
Charge your phone with a USB charger
- Your battery has been partially charged at the factory, but you may need to recharge it before you can switch the phone on for the first time.Make sure you use a compatible USB charger to charge your phone.
First connect the USB cable to the charger, and plug the charger into a wall outlet, then connect the micro-USB end of the cable to your phone.
When the battery is full, disconnect the charger from the phone, then from the wall outlet.
- You don't need to charge the battery for a specific length of time, and you can use the phone while it's charging.
- When you start charging a completely empty battery, the start key flashes until the screen wakes up and the charging progress is shown.
- If the battery is completely discharged, it may need to charge for up to 20 minutes before you can use your phone. The charging indicator may not be displayed in this time.
Note: You can use USB charging when a wall outlet is not available. Data can be transferred while charging the device. The efficiency of USB charging power varies significantly, and it may take a long time for charging to start and the device to start functioning.
- Make sure your computer is switched on.
- First connect the USB cable to the computer, then to your phone. When the battery is full, first disconnect the USB cable from your phone, then from the computer.
- The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times, but it will eventually wear out. When the talk and standby times are noticeably shorter than normal, to replace the battery, take the device to the nearest authorized service facility.
- Take good care of your battery, it's the life force of your phone.
- Your phone has an internal, non-removable, rechargeable battery. Use only Nokia approved chargers designated for this phone. You can also use a compatible USB cable to charge your phone (included).
- Do not attempt to open the back cover or remove the battery from the device. To replace the battery, take the device to your nearest authorized service facility.
- Authorized retail points may also offer a battery replacement service.
Note: Only qualified personnel or an authorized service facility should replace the battery.
- Unauthorized battery replacement may invalidate your warranty.