How To Customize Bluetooth Settings - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to customize Bluetooth settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. In this menu you can activate Bluetooth, view or assign a device name, activate your phone so other Bluetooth devices can discover it, or scan for other, available Bluetooth devices with which to pair.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Connections.
- Tap the ON/OFF slider, located to the right of the Bluetooth field, to turn Bluetooth ON icon. The Bluetooth icon is displayed on the status bar.
Additional Bluetooth Settings
When Bluetooth is on, additional settings are available.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Tap Scan to scan for nearby discoverable devices. After searching, tap a device to pair with it.
- Press Menu key and select a Bluetooth setting to configure:
- Visibility timeout: Use this setting to control when to automatically turn off the Discoverable option: 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 1 hour, or Never time out.
- Received files: Shows the list of files received by using Bluetooth.
- Tap the checkbox next to SAMSUNG-SM-N900A to remove the checkmark if you do not want your phone visible to other Bluetooth devices.