How To Customize Accessory Settings - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to customize accessory settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This menu allows you to select the Audio output mode when using a car or desk dock.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > General > Accessory.
- Tap Dock sound to play sounds when inserting or removing the phone from the dock.
- Tap Audio output mode to use the external dock speakers when the phone is docked.
- Tap Desk home screen display to display the desk home screen whenever the phone is docked.
- Tap Automatic unlock if you are using a phone cover and you want your phone to unlock when you open the cover.
- Tap S View window color to set the window color when you are using the optional S View protective cover.
- Tap Select info shown cover to select the information that you want displayed when you are using the optional S View protective cover.
- Tap Audio output to set your Audio output to Stereo or Surround.