How To Customize Accessory Settings On Samsung Galaxy S3
Learn how to customize accessory settings on Samsung Galaxy S3. You can customize the accessory settings for using a desktop dock with your Samsung Galaxy S3. Follow the simple steps below.
- Dock sound: Set the device to play a sound when your device is connected to or removed from a desktop dock.
- Audio output mode: Set to use the dock speaker when your device is connected to a desktop dock.
- Desk home screen display: Set the device to show the desk clock when your device is connected to a desktop dock.
- Audio output: Select a sound output format to use when connecting your device to HDMI devices. Some devices may not support the surround sound setting.
- Audio applications: Set the device to show which applications are available when you connect a headset to the device.