How To Create Microsoft Account - Nokia Lumia 630
Learn how to create Microsoft account on your Nokia Lumia 630. Learn about the different accounts on your phone and what you can do with them.
With a Microsoft account, you can access Microsoft services with a single username and password on your computer or phone. You can also use the same username and password on your Xbox. With your Microsoft account, you can, for example:
- Download content from Store
- Back up your contacts
- Upload, store, and share pictures and documents
- Back up your phone on OneDrive
- Play Xbox games
- Get your avatar and gaming achievements on your phone, and add to them when you play games on your phone
- Keep track of and lock your lost phone with Find My Phone
- Get feeds from social networking services to your People hub
Create your Microsoft account
Spice up your life and get more from your phone create a Microsoft account. If you didnt create a Microsoft account during the first start-up, you can always do it later.
- On the start screen, swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap ALL SETTINGS > email +accounts > add an account.
- Tap Microsoft account.
- Create your Microsoft account, or sign in with your existing username and password, and follow the instructions shown on your phone. Parents must approve the account for children under the age of 13. To approve the account, on the start screen, swipe down from the top of the screen, tap ALL SETTINGS > email+accounts > add an account > Microsoft account, and follow the instructions shown on the phone.
Set up My Family
Want to control what your kids can download with their phones? With My Family, you can restrict your kids from downloading paid or age-rated content from Store or games store. Xbox doesn't support child accounts in some countries or regions where Windows Phones are available.
- Go to live.com Log in to your Microsoft account.
- Add the account you want to My Family.
- Change the settings for your kids account.