How To Create Alarms - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to create alarms on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Clock application allows you to access alarms, view the World Clock, set a stopwatch, and use a timer. This feature allows you to set an alarm to ring at a specific time.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Clock > Alarm > Create alarm . The following options display:
- Time: tap Up icon or Down icon to set the new time for the alarm to sound. Tap AM or PM.
- Alarm repeat: use this option to set the repeating status for the alarm by tapping one the days that you want the alarm to sound. Tap the Repeat weekly checkbox to have the alarm repeat weekly.
- Alarm type: sets the way in which the alarm sounds when activated (Melody, Vibration, or Vibration and melody).
- Alarm tone: sets the sound file which is played when the alarm is activated. Select an option or tap Add for additional options.
- Alarm volume: drag the slider to adjust the alarms volume.
- Location alarm: when activated, the alarm only sounds when you are at a specific location. Touch and slide the slider to the right to turn it on then follow the on-screen instructions to enter a location.
- Snooze: use this option to set a Duration (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 Minutes) and Snooze repeat (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 Times). Tap the ON/OFF slider to activate.
- Smart alarm: tracks body movements and calculates the best time for sounding the alarm. Place the phone somewhere on your bed then the phone's movement sensor (also known as accelerometer) is sensitive enough to work from any part of the bed. Set the Interval and the Tone. Tap the ON/OFF slider to activate.
- Name: allows you to use a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm activates.
- Tap Save to store the alarm details.
Turning Off an Alarm
- To stop an alarm when it sounds, touch and sweep the Turning off icon to the right.
Setting the Snooze Feature
- To activate the Snooze feature after an alarm sounds, touch and sweep the Snooze icon to the left. Snooze must first be set in the alarm settings.
To delete an alarm, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Clock > Alarm > Menu key > Delete.
- Tap the alarm or alarms you wish to delete. A green checkmark will appear next to each selection. Tap Select all to delete all alarms.
- Tap Delete.