How To Link Contacts - Nokia Lumia Icon
Learn how to link contacts on your Nokia Lumia Icon. Do you have separate entries for the same contact from different social networking services or email accounts? You can link multiple contacts so that their info is in a single contact card.
- Tap People icon, and swipe to all.
- Tap the main contact you want to link to, and tap Link icon.
- Tap choose a contact and the contact to be linked.
Unlink a contact
- Tap the main contact and tap Unlink icon.
- Tap the contact to be unlinked and tap unlink.
Share your plans with your family and friends
Want to gather with people, but find it difficult to set a date and time convenient for everybody? You can invite others to chat, and privately share a calendar, photos, or notes.
Although this feature works best on Windows Phone 8, phones running on Windows Phone 7 can join rooms and set up shared calendars. To use this feature, you need to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- To create a room for sharing, tap People icon, and swipe to together.
- Tap + icon > Room.
- Write a name for the room, and tap Save icon.
- To switch between a group chat, calendar, note, or photo album, swipe left or right.
- To invite someone to join the room, tap People icon > + icon and a contact.
- When asked to Send invite, tap send.
Note: If you havent used rooms yet, your phone has a Family Room ready for you. In the People Hub, swipe to together, and tap Family Room. To invite someone to the room for the first time, tap invite someone.