How To Configure Text To Speech Settings - Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to configure text to speech settings on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Change the settings for text-to-speech features used when TalkBack is activated, such as languages, speed, and more.
- On the Apps screen, tap Settings > Device > Accessibility > Vision > Text-to-speech options, and then use the following functions:
- Samsung text-to-speech engine / Google Text-to-speech engine: Select an engine for the text-to-speech feature.
- Speech rate: Select a speed for the text-to-speech feature.
- Listen to an example: Listen to the spoken text for an example. If the device cannot read examples aloud, tap Settings icon > Install voice data to download and install voice data for the text-to-speech feature.
- Default language status: View the status of the current language set for the text-to speech feature.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S's; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5