How To Use Samsung Keyboard - Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Learn how to use Samsung Keyboard on your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. Complete or replace the word you are typing with the most probable word when you touch the space bar.
- Touch Settings icon next to Samsung keyboard to display the following options:
- Select input languages: Used to set a default text entry language. Touch this field, scroll through the options, and touch the desired input language.
- Predictive text: Allow Predictive text to suggest words matching your text entries, and, optionally, complete common words automatically. Touch Predictive text for options:Live word update: Automatically update with popular new words every day.
- Personalized data: Enter personalized data to improve prediction results.
- Learn from Facebook: Log in to let your device learn your Facebook style.
- Learn from Gmail: Log in to let your device learn your Gmail style.
- Learn from Twitter: Log in to let your device learn your Twitter style.
- Learn from Contacts: Allow your device to learn your Contacts style.
- Clear remote data: Delete your anonymous data stored on the personalization server.
- Clear personal data: Remove all personalized data entered.
- Auto replacement: Complete or replace the word you are typing with the most probable word when you touch the space bar. Touch the OFF/ON button to turn it ON icon.
- Auto capitalization automatically capitalizes the first letter of the first word in each sentence (standard English style).
- Auto spacing: automatically inserts spaces between words.
- Auto punctuate automatically inserts a full stop in a sentence by touching the space bar twice when using the onscreen QWERTY keyboard.
- None: Disable the keyboard swipe feature.
- SwiftKey Flow: Type words by swiping between letters.
- Cursor control: Move the cursor by sliding your finger across the keyboard.
- Sound: Enable or disable auditory feedback when you touch an onscreen key.
- Vibration: Enable or disable vibration when you touch an onscreen key.
- Character preview: Provide an automatic preview of the current character selection within the text string. This is helpful when multiple characters are available within one key.
- Pen detection: Change to Handwriting recognition mode when the pen is detected.
- Reset settings: Reset Samsung keyboard settings.