How To Configure Google Plus - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to configure Google plus on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 . Google+ makes messaging and sharing with your friends a lot easier. You can set up Circles of friends, visit the Stream to get updates from your Circles, use Messenger for fast messaging with everyone in your Circles, or use Instant Upload to automatically upload videos and photos to your own private album on Google+.
- Sign on to your Google account. For more information, refer to Create Google Account. From the Home screen, tap Apps > Google+ .
- Select the account you want to use to sign in to Google+.
- Tap Add account to create another account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use Google+.
- Visit google for more information.