How To Charge – Nokia Lumia 635
Learn how to charge phone on your Nokia Lumia 635. Your battery has been partially charged at the factory, but you may need to recharge it before you can switch the phone on for the first time.
Charge your phone with a USB charger
Your battery has been partially charged at the factory, but you may need to recharge it before you can switch the phone on for the first time. Make sure you use a compatible USB charger to charge your phone. The charger may be available separately.
- Plug the charger into a wall outlet, then connect the micro-USB end of the charger’s cable to your phone.
- When the battery is full, disconnect the charger from the phone, then from the wall outlet.
- You don’t need to charge the battery for a specific length of time, and you can use the phone while it’s charging.
If the battery is completely discharged, it may need to charge for up to 20 minutes before you can use your device. The charging indicator may not be displayed in this time.
Note: You can use USB charging when a wall outlet is not available. Data can be transferred while charging the device. The efficiency of USB charging power varies significantly, and it may take a long time for charging to start and the device to start functioning.
- Make sure your computer is switched on.
- First connect the USB cable to the computer, then to your phone. When the battery is full, first disconnect the USB cable from your phone, then from the computer.
- The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times, but it will eventually wear out. When the talk and standby times are noticeably shorter than normal, replace the battery.
- Take good care of your battery, it’s the life force of your phone.
- Use only Microsoft Mobile approved chargers designated for this phone. You can also use a compatible USB cable to charge your phone.