How To Backup And Restore Data On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to backup and restore data on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Keep your personal information, app data, and settings safe on your device. You can back up your sensitive information to a backup account and access it later. You must sign in to your Google or Samsung account to back up or restore data.
Using a Google account
- Tap Settings on the All apps screen.
- Tap Backup and reset and tick Back up my data.
- Tap Backup account and select an account as the backup account.
Using a Samsung account
On the All apps screen, tap Settings > Accounts > Samsung account > Backup, tick the items to back up, and then tap Back up now ? Back up. To set the device to automatically back up data, tick Auto back up.
- To restore data using a Google account, open the All apps screen, tap Settings > Backup and reset, and then tick Automatic restore. When you reinstall apps, backed up settings and data will be restored.
- To restore data using a Samsung account, open the All apps screen and tap Settings > Accounts > Samsung account > Restore. Current data will be deleted from the device to restore the selected items.