How To Add A Wi-Fi Network On Nexus 7
You can add a Wi-Fi network so your device will remember it, along with any security credentials, and connect to it automatically when its in range. You must also add a Wi-Fi network if the network does not broadcast its name (SSID), or to add a Wi-Fi network when you are out of range.
- To join a secured network, you first need to learn security details from the networks administrator.
- Turn on Wi-Fi, if its not already on.
- Touch the Plus icon at the top of the screen.
- Enter the SSID (name) of the network. If necessary, enter security or other network configuration details.
- Touch Save.
- The information about the network is saved. Your device will connect to this network automatically the next time you come within range.