- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 1177
Learn how to view the received messages on your Samsung Galaxy S4. When you receive a new message, the new message icon will appear at the top of your screen.
- Open the Notification Bar and select the message.
- From the main Home screen, tap Messaging then tap the new message to view it. The selected message appears in the display.
- To play a multimedia message, tap Play icon.
- To pause playback of the multimedia message, tap Pause icon.
- To scroll through the message (if additional text pages have been added), touch the screen and in a single motion, scroll up or down the page.