- Written By: Edward Ramamoorthy
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 1110
Learn how to use Miracast on your LG G Flex. You can mirror phone screen and sound onto LG Miracast dongle or TV wirelessly.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key > All settings.
- Tap the Networks tab.
- Tap Share & connect > Miracast.
- Tap the switch ON/OFF icon to turn on the feature.
- Turn on the Miracast feature on your TV or connect to the LG Miracast dongle.
Note: To start the Miracast feature quickly, tap the Miracast icon in the Notifications Panel. While mirroring, Mobile Hotspot cannot be used simultaneously.
To manage files on your phone in the computer or copy files to the phone from the computer without a USB connection.
- Make sure that the phone and computer are connected to the same network.
- Tap ON/OFF icon to activate Wireless storage.
- Enter the URL shown on your phone in the address bar of the browser on your computer.