- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 1641
Learn how to use the message threads on your Samsung Galaxy S4. Sent and received text and picture messages are grouped into message threads. Threaded messages allow you to see all the messages exchanged (similar to a chat program) and displays a contact on the screen. Message threads are listed in the order in which they were received, with the latest message displayed at the top.
To access message thread options:
- From the main Messaging screen, touch and hold the message to display the following options:
- View contact: displays the Contact's Overview page.
- Add to contact: begins the process of adding the new number to your Contacts list.
- Delete thread: deletes the currently selected message thread.
- Add to spam numbers: adds the current sender to a spam list. Any new texts from this sender are automatically blocked.
To access additional Bubble options:
- Touch and hold the message bubble within an active message conversation to display the following options:
- Delete message: deletes the currently selected message bubble from the thread.
- Copy message text: copies the currently selected message bubble from the thread.
- Lock/Unlock message: locks or unlocks the currently selected message bubble from being accidentally deleted.
- Forward: allows you to forward the currently selected message bubble to an external recipient.
- Copy to SIM: copies the currently selected message bubble as a single text message within the SIM card.
- View message details: displays details for the currently selected message bubble.
- Translate: translates the text from the currently selected bubble into a desired language.