- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 9032
Learn how to use the 3 way calling (also called as Multi calling) on your Samsung Galaxy S4. The 3-Way or Multi-Party feature allows you to answer a series of incoming calls and place them on hold. If this service is supported by the network, all calls can be joined together. You are notified of an incoming call by a call waiting tone.
Note: The Merge option combines all of the calls you have established with your phone (both active and on hold). Swap places the current call on hold and then activates the previous call. This feature joins all of the calls you have established with your phone (both active and on hold) into a multi-party call.
- Tap call icon and slide to the right to answer the call.
- Tap call icon and slide to the right to answer the next call.
- Tap Putting "Name/Number" on hold to put the first call on hold.
- Join the first two callers into a single multi-party call by tapping Merge icon.
- To temporarily leave the conference call, tap Hold icon. To rejoin the conference call tap Unhold icon.
- Tap End call icon to end the call.