Improve Counter Strike Source Skills
You can improve a lot of Counter Strike source skills, follow the simple steps below
Buy two flash bangs, H.E.'s, and sometimes smoke's in the beginning of each round. You can usually suppress the enemy by throwing a grenade every minute or so. One strategy is to crouch by a wall that connects to a tunnel with and open ceiling. Being so close allows you to hear everything on the other side as if you were right there, so when you hear footsteps close in the tunnel, throw your flash bang and spray down the tunnel. You can also fake flash people with smokes. It helps a lot when you need it. Worth a shot if you only have a smoke left.
Make sure that when you throw a flash bang, none of your team mates are in the way. Call that you're throwing it.
-Aim for the head, not the chest.
-Learn to control your bursts. 2 shots at a time from the AK or the m4a1 will guarantee accuracy.
-ALWAYS STOP MOVING BEFORE YOU SHOOT A RIFLE. The most effective way to shoot without getting killed is to always be moving but pause for a split second to pull the trigger when you have your shot lined up.
-The best strategy is to aim carefully, fire two well-placed shots, and strafe around to dodge while you wait for your recoil to settle. Accurate shots are always more effective... why spray and hope the fifth or seventh bullet recoils up to the head when you can dink them with the first or second bullet? It takes practice to perform but it's worth it.
-Do not crouch. Crouching is good if you get behind someone and don't feel like aiming for the head, or for hiding by short boxes or what have you. It takes time to crouch, time to stand back up, and makes you slow if you're in a firefight, and you have to readjust the height of your crosshairs if you want a headshot. Crouching does not change the accuracy of the first few shots fired, it only lessens recoil. If you play properly, recoil will be less of an issue.
-Keep your crosshairs at head level. You will get headshots fast if you only have to adjust the side-to-side. It becomes more timing and less aiming when they step out into head-level crosshairs and increases your reaction time by a good clip, Very effective strategy.
- Rifle tips for the Counter-terrorists and Terrorists.
- FAMAS - Unless they are directly around the next corner, keep it in burst fire mode. It is fairly accurate in burst mode, very inaccurate otherwise.
- M4a1 - The most widely used CT gun, medium damage, medium recoil, high accuracy.
- AUG - A good gun for long range and short range. Medium damage, high recoil, high accuracy
- Galil - Lowest priced rifle, awful for sniping. Medium damage, high recoil, very low accuracy. It's a great gun to use as a more powerful submachine gun but it is terrible at long range if you expect to hit what you're aiming at. Try it! Stand still, pick a dot on the screen and click shoot. Your bullet will probably go off to the left or right by a significant margin at 20 yards or further. If you just spray it long range it seems to do okay for some reason, even if single-shots tailored for accuracy will miss every time. This gun is terrible when for an extra $500 you can get...
- Ak-47 - Most widely used terrorist gun. High damage, High recoil, very high accuracy in short bursts.
- Sig - A generally good gun. The Terrorist's AUG counterpart. Medium damage, high recoil, high accuracy