How To Wear - Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Learn how to wear on your Samsung Gear 2 Neo. Open the clasp and fit the strap to your wrist using the pin as a guide to size the band.
1. Open the clasp.
Note: Excessively bending the strap may damage the device.
2. Open the clasp and fit the strap to your wrist using the pin as a guide to size the band.
3. Press the button to close the clasp.
Note: To measure your heart rate more accurately with the Gear 2 Neo, wear the Gear 2 Neo comfortably around your lower arm just above the wrist. Refer to Wearing the Gear 2 Neo for details.
Replacing the strap
The strap is held in place by small spring-loaded pins (called presto pins). Detach the strap from the Gear 2 Neo to replace it with a new one.
- Press in on the pin to release it from the case.
- Lift the strap out to detach it from the Gear 2 Neo.
- On the new strap, insert one side of the pin into the Gear 2 Neo case.
- Press in on the pin. Slip the band into the case and then release the pin to secure the band in place.
Note: If you replace the strap on your Gear 2 Neo with another strap not manufactured by Samsung, please use a strap with a standard 22mm spring bar pin, and refer to the manufacturers instructions to properly attach the band.