How To Charge Battery - Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Learn how to Charge Battery on your Samsung Gear 2 Neo. Charge the battery before using the Gear 2 Neo for the first time. A computer can be also used to charge the Gear 2 Neo by connecting them via the USB cable.
Note: Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the Gear 2 Neo.
Note: When the battery power is low, the battery icon displays as empty.
If the battery is completely discharged, you cannot immediately turn on the Gear 2 Neo when the charger is connected. Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes before turning on the device.
The charging dock provided with the Gear 2 Neo is used for charging the devices battery.
- Locate the charging terminals on the Gear 2 Neo and the charging dock.
- Place the Gear 2 Neo on the charging dock with the charging terminals facing each other.
- Plug the small end of the charger cable into the USB port of the charging dock. Then, plug the large end of the charger into an electric socket.
- After fully charging, disconnect the Gear 2 Neo from the charging dock.
Note: Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the Gear 2 Neo. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
Note: While charging, some features are not available.
- While charging, some features are not available.
- If the Gear receives an unstable power supply while charging, the touch screen may not function. If this happens, unplug the charger from the Gear 2 Neo.
- While charging, the Gear 2 Neo may be warm. This is normal and should not affect the Gear 2 Neo lifespan or performance. If the battery gets hotter than usual, the charger may stop charging.
- Unplug the charger when not in use to save energy. The charger does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket.
About using batteries
- Battery operating time is affected by device usage patterns and the condition of the battery.
- The battery is a consumable item. Battery life can be reduced when multiple applications or features are simultaneously running. Battery life may be reduced even when the device is idle.
- The battery is consumable so the device charge reduces over time.
- Battery power is reduced when you play high-definition video. The affects on battery power vary depending on the situation.