How To Use World Clock App - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Learn how to use world clock app on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. View the date and time in any time zone.
- Touch World Clock icon. A map of the world displays with the locations you have added flagged.
- Touch Add icon to add a city to display.A list of world cities displays in landscape mode.
- In landscape mode, scroll through the list and touch the city you want to add. Touch the first letter of the citys name, to the right of the list, to find the city more quickly.
- Touch and turn the globe to locate a city and touch the city you want to add. A pop-up displays the city name, the current time and date there, and the GMT offset.
- To add the city, touch plus Add icon on the pop-up.
- To change the order of the cities, touch Change order icon. Touch the grid icon on an entry and drag the entry to a new position in the list. Touch Done to change the order.
- Touch Remove icon to delete entries. Touch the box next to the cities you want to delete so that a check mark displays, then touch Delete.
- Touch and hold an entry to remove it or to set the DST settings, which enable or disable Daylight Savings Time adjustments.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.