How To Use Wireless Networks - LG G Pad
Learn how to use wireless networks on your LG G Pad. To set up a connection in some wireless networks with MAC filters, you may need to enter the MAC address of your tablet in the router.
Access the Settings menu
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Apps tab > Settings icon.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key > System settings. Select a setting category and set the desired option.
- Wi-Fi Turns on Wi-Fi to connect to available Wi-Fi networks.
Note: How to obtain the MAC address
- To set up a connection in some wireless networks with MAC filters, you may need to enter the MAC address of your tablet in the router.
- You can find the MAC address in the following user interface: From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Wi-Fi > Menu Key > Advanced Wi-Fi > MAC address.
- Turn the Bluetooth wireless feature on or off.
- Displays the data usage.
- Allows you to share folders with other devices via wireless connection.
- Airplane mode: Allows you to set Airplane mode. Activating Airplane mode disables all wireless connections.
- Wireless storage: You can manage files on your tablet in the computer or copy files to the tablet from the computer without a USB connection. Make sure that the tablet and computer are connected to the same network. Then, enter the web addresses shown on your tablet into the address bar of the browser on your computer.
- Miracast : Allows you to wirelessly mirror your tablet screen and sound onto a Miracast dongle or TV.
- SmartShare Beam: Allows you to receive multimedia content via SmartShare Beam from LG phones or tablets.
- VPN: Displays the list of Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) that you've previously configured. Allows you to add different types of VPNs.
Note: You must set a lock screen PIN or password before you can use credential storage.