How To Use WiFi Direct On Samsung Galaxy S3
Learn how to use WiFi direct on Samsung Galaxy S3. You can use Wi-Fi Direct feature on Samsung Galaxy S3 to connect two devices through Wi-Fi without requiring an AP. Follow the simple steps below.
How to connect your device to another device
- In the application list, select Settings, More settings, and then Wi-Fi Direct.
- Drag the Wi-Fi Direct switch to the right.
- Select Scan.
- Select a device. When the owner of the other device accepts the connection, the devices are connected. You can connect your device to multiple devices and send data by selecting Multi-connect.
How to send data via Wi-Fi
- Select a file or item from an appropriate application.
- Select an option for sending data via Wi-Fi. The method for selecting an option may vary by data type.
- Search for and select another device.
How to receive data via Wi-Fi
- When you receive data, it is saved to your device automatically. Received data is saved to the Share via Wi-Fi folder.