How To Use Voice Memo App - Samsung Gear 2
Learn how to use Voice Memo App on your Samsung Gear 2. Use this application to record voice memos. The voice memos recorded on the Gear 2 are automatically transferred to the connected mobile device.
- From the Home screen, tap Voice Memo.
Recording voice memos
- Tap Start icon to start recording.
- Speak into the microphone at the bottom right of the Gear 2.
- Tap Pause icon to pause recording.
- Tap Stop icon to finish recording.
- Tap Cancel icon to cancel the recording.
Playing voice memos
- Tap Options icon, and select a voice memo to play.
- If spoken content is recorded and then converted to a data file, displays next to the filename.
The Gear 2 displays the content as text on the screen during playback.
- Volume icon: Adjusts the volume levels. Tap + icon or - icon to adjust the volume.
- Pause icon: Pauses playback.
- Previous icon / Next icon: Skips to the previous or next voice memo.
You can also connect to a Bluetooth headset to listen to the voice memo.