How To Use Voice Mate – LG G Pad
Learn how to use voice mate on your LG G Pad. VoiceMate allows you hands-free interaction with your devices. You can ask VoiceMate to perform tablet functions using your voice, such as setting alarms, or searching the web. When you access Voice Mate for the first time, it displays help information to assist you in learning how to use this function.
To open the VoiceMate application
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps > Voice Mate icon.
Using the VoiceMate application
Open the VoiceMate application. Tap the Speak icon to turn it on. Say what you want it to do for you.
- If you say Wake me up at 6 AM”, Voice Mate will set the alarm for that time.
Note: Use VoiceMate in a quiet environment so it can accurately recognize your commands.
The following VoiceMate icons are displayed at the bottom of the screen:
- Qslide icon: Tap to display the VoiceMate QSlide window on the Home screen.
- Voice Mate icon: Tap to say a voice command to execute.
- Command icon: Tap to type a command to execute.
Tap the Menu Key to access Settings.
- When the language setting for VoiceMate is not the same as the default language setting on your tablet, some commands, such as launching apps, may not work.
- When entering text, you can only use letters or numbers.
- Voice Mate recognizes your speech better when you speak slowly.
- You can view examples of various commands by swiping the VoiceMate main screen to the left.