How To Use Video Camera Settings - LG G Pro 2
Learn how to use Video Camera Settings on your LG G Pro 2. Using the viewfinder, touch Settings icon to open all the advanced options.
- Menu icon: Touch if you want to change the viewfinder menu.
- Resolution icon: Touch to set the size (in pixels) of the video you are recording.
- Blur icon: Allows you to reduces image blur due to the movement of the subject of the video or hand movement.
- Adjust Brightness icon: Defines and controls of the amount of sunlight entering the lens. Slide the brightness indicator along the bar towards - for a lower brightness video or towards + for a higher brightness video.
- WB icon: Improves color quality in various lighting conditions.
- Color icon: Choose a colour tone to use for your new view.
- Location icon: Activate this to use your phone's location-based services.
- Save icon: Select storage to save videos.